CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Meg Learned To Ride Her BIKE!!!! YAY!!!!!

Last week, I took Kelsey into town and she bought her first outfit of clothes with her pocket money and chose all by herself. (a sign of growing up) and when we came outside the shop, these bad guys were waiting for us!!! So I nabbed a pic with Kelsey and them!


My Nephew Leon, is now back in AFGAN: Missing him loads and only got to see him once. I cannot wait for him to come home later on this year and get to spend some proper quality time with him. Leon, You are Our Hero and We Miss You Loads!!! Take Care, Lot's Of Love Your Lil
x Aunt Sally x


Our War Hero
____________________________________

Okay another long week before I update my blog. Again, appologies, think I will have appologies as my signiture and have it at the begining of each post!!
_______________
Anyway, lots have happened the last week, and tiny bit....
Meg took her Ballet and Modern Dance Exams and passed. Here are the pictures:

Meg having her hair neatly done!

Meg In Her Modern Dance Costume

Megan's Neatly Beautiful Hair

Proud Meg with her Medals and Proud MUM Below with Meg's Medal.

Remember without this gift I recieved (double lung transplant)
These Photo's and Experiences would NOT be possible, and I never forget that espically when these magical moments happen!!!!!
_______________________

Meg and I went to town and had some fun and saw a pony!


_____________________
We All Went Bowling: Maddison, Megan, Cathy, Nick Mac & Moi

Last time I went bowling I found it really difficult and couldn't breathe and was forced not to be bothered and had a rubbish time. This time was just fantastic!!!




div align="center">My girls had their sports day which was fab!! Here are some pics of my girls and a comparrison of me from last year to this year. Last year on sports day I was on 4 litres of O2 sat down resting, and 6 litres when walking, and I walked to the toilet and started coughing up blood, GREAT HUH! BUt this year, I even particitpated in the mums race, which to my friends horror!! I asked the head if they are going to have parents race this year and then my friend Trish butted in and said oh common, she got new lungs this year, so little did she realise that she would too be taking part. It was well funny,as I fell right arse over tit. ( I don't know what happened, one of two things, my legs just decided to be like jelly and give way, or I was running that fast (i wish) couldnt stop and my brain was way ahead of me,and I just fell, cos my legs wouldn't go fast enough, but then when I was looking up at the sky, after i'd fallen, I realised that another mum fell too, I up I got and onward trotted and came last! But hey is was brilliant, just getting to the end - what an archievment for me I can tell you, but the best thing, wasnt being knackered at the end, or even to COUGH! So to me I was a winner there!!! :-)
That was Tuesday.
(will post comparrisons next week)





Meg and I after a lovely weekend on our own, as Kelsey had gone on BROWNIE CAMP. I found it really quiet and odd without having Kelsey around, however it was nice to just spend some quality time alone with Megan & It was just Great. Fetching Kelsey from Camp was the best. She had grown up somewhat over the weeked, and this made me realise more, that I am so SO SO SO looking forward to the summer holiday's this year!!!!!
__________________

Megan graduated from Reception which was abit emotional for me. For one, I had to bed the doctors to let me go home just so I could take Meg on her first day which was so hard, and then skipping pretty much out the play ground taking Meg and Kelsey home from their last day of term, fully healthy and breathing with no oxygen, was really quite hard to deal with and I cried alittle bit of happiness and just amazement with how far I have come, again thanks to a kind stranger I can do this, and becoming a Donor is so easy and to beable to give someone the chances I have been given is just amazing. too,






Megan at her final praise assembly with 2 certificates!!

____________________________


My Girls at their end of term concerts. Megan playing the African Drums and Kelsey playing the flute . . . . .







Here are the mum's and I, wanting To WIN the MOTHERS RACE!!
Noone's In It To Win It. . . . - Honest!

_______________________________
NOt sure what happened rest of the week, oh yes, Wednesday I had my first lay in, and then Thursday a trip to harefied to check on the new lungs, and even though I felt rubbish and thought id need to stay in, my lung function had improved to 1.84fev1 over 2.45fvc . . . . So I came home, still none the wiser to why I have been experiencing lower back pain(kidney area) and lower left lung pain, so taking co-drydamol but wasnt working so starting takng oxinorm I think, but just one tablet. I only decided to take this after 2 nights of no sleep, (where I was getting so grumpy and taking it out on the girls, so now I have been better after taking one at night.

Friday, had a day of complete rest. After London on Thurs I was shattered, and then Saturday, Kels had her theatre and I went home to clean and Iron (i think) and then when I picked Kels up we went to nanny paulines where they would see their dad and had a lovely lunch with them at the pub. Then my friend texted to ask if I was still going to house warming and engagement - Oooops, I forgot, though I knew there was a reason to my girls staying with their nan and dad. So I quickly went home and to the local shop.store to by a bottle of wine and I get asked for ID. I didnt have any, so I wouldnt get served. I was complimented by looking young, but unhappy cos I couldnt buy a bottle of wine for my friends. So I just went witha card and a bought pint of milk (for my tea) joke, I needed some for home before I went.
Sunday I stayed in my PJ's ALL DAY!!!!!!!! As lately I have been v tired, and not 100%, but after the rest, I have started to feel much better, but still have lots of things to do. I have been thinking lots about the trip i'd like to go on next year. Have decided on destinations, and they are -
From London to:
1) India
2) Japan
3) Thailand
4) Australia
5) New Zeland
6) Fiji
7) USA (LA)
8) Back To London
Just me and the girls are going to go, my mum is thinking about it, but if im honest I think i'd rather just do it on my own with my girls - some bonding that hasn't happened for a very long time. So Christmas is going to be rather sparse and birthdays too. Though I have to make up Kelsey and Megan's room, as now my mum has gone, I promised Kelsey that she can have her own room, so I need to find bits and peices for their rooms, I am going to do during the school holidays whilst they are at their dads, and my good friend Cathy said that she would help and also offered her bf to help too!! :-) So great. Have been to homebase (hardware store) to choose some paints. We have about 5 different swatches of paint on the wall, and none are the colours Kelsey likes. Meg however will be happy with what ever :-)


Meg Is Still doing her Piano and is doing really well & Can now play YankeeDoodle all the way through :-)
_____________________________
Tuesday was Ethan's 9h Birthday. Kelsey went to his party last tuesday at the bowling alley. Was a good party. Thank you Ethan, And


H.A.P.P.Y - B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

Here are the Guy's On Eth's Birthday Having a Giggle

Ethan's 9th Birthday Playing bowling and coming 3rd!! (Here Come The Girls - Thinking they RULE! (of course) :-)
______________________________

Kelsey Wii'ing It!



Here is Meg as Optimus Prime
(I can see you!!!)
_____________________________
I have started buying school uniform and waiting on a delivery from the internet with the rest of their clothes then all I need to buy are shoes and trainers. Feel so up on it all at the moment.

Friday last week, I finally had my long over dued Guitar Lesson!! YAY . . . . Thanks Brian.
Kelsey I have since found is way more into it than I am. She really want's to learn it so she can sing with it, wheras I cannot sing for the life of me and I like strumming it for a bit of fun and to chill. I think Kelsey will take it up as an instrument and Megan will do the Piano. So that will be something to look forward to - Lots of NOISE in our household!!! :-) I enjoy it actually, makes me feel alive!!!!!

_______________________________
NOW TODAY!!!! BEST DAY OF MY NEW LIFE SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kelsey, Nell (Kelsey's bestfriend) and I taught Meg how to ride her bike with NO stabilizers!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Happy!!!!!!!!!!!! It was one of my aims to do when I got better, and I (we) did it...... Megan only needed to be pushed fast twice and she got the hang of it straight away and didnt fall off, just kept putting her feet down to stop her falling, and towards the end of the bike ride, she was pushing herself off and riding by herself with absolutely NO help!!!!!! It was sooo cool.... I did however say to the girls, "Right then, if we get Megan to ride her bike all by herself today, i'll buy you ALL an ice cream!!!" (I thought; id better have some money in my purse, cos now I have said this, Meg will be able to ride her bike) and true enough, she did and I had to pay out with IcE CrEaMs - but hey, it was SoOoOo Worth it!!!!! I am the proudest Mum in the World Right Now!!!!! Here are some pics of Meg riding; and our day at the counrty side centre!





A Little Video Taken By Me -



Still heavy breathing with exitemeny by the sound of it!!!

____________

The Proud Mum & Meg

(taken by Kelsey-Louise)
Thurday I am going back to Bimingham heartlands hospital (where I used to go for my CF care) to take back the ventilator that I no longer use and the nebulizers that I started making a collection of and sharp bins and lots of other medical things that I no longer use!!! I'll have more free space in my wardrobe then.

Right I have to go now, as I need to take my 10om tac.

NIght NIght
x x

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so good to see you enjoying life together, you and your girls especially! My family (two sons and husband and me)...we're waiting for my lung transplant now and it seems like it will never come sometimes but I love looking up your blog and renewing the passion for the future. You help me to keep dreaming even in the middle of the night when I am up coughing or in pain. God bless you and thanks Sally.....from Kerry